The Goal of this course is that the students gain practical knowledge of analysis, design and manufacturing of integrated microelectronic circuit elements.
Module Study Targets
Students, after finishing this course, will be able to:
- Describe the Differential and Operational Amplifiers.
- Distinguish the Differential and Operational Amplifiers.
- Using the semiconductors FPGAs.
- Make use of PSPICE programs.
- Design basic elements using FPGAs.
Module Acquired Abilities
- Search, analysis and combination of data.
- Able to work independent.
- The student will be able to understand the features of ICs.
- Have the adequate experience in designing IC.
- Richard C. Jaeger, “Μικροηλεκτρονική”, McGraw-Hill – Tziola, 2013