Module Study Targets
Students, after finishing this course, will be able to:
- Use AutoCAD and Eagle programs.
- Understand the rules of printed circuits.
- Design Interior electrical installations.
- Design Mechanical and electronic design in an AutoCAD programs.
- Make use of Mechanical design rules.
- Design schematics and layouts for printed circuits using Eagle programs.
Module Acquired Abilities
- Search, analysis and combination of data.
- Able to work independent.
Introduction and better understanding the 3D models in order to be able to construct mechanical parts. The understanding of basic electrical rates and components, electrical symbols, logical diagrams etc. The ability to use CAD platforms. The ability to use the EAGLE program. The presentation of printed works, using the appropriate program, to large format (A3).
Principles Mechanical design, Electronic design principles, design Cabling Networks, Spatial analysis, design principles of schematic circuits, Introduction to three-dimensional design, Doctrine vector design using CAD programs.
- George Omura, Brian C. Benton, "Mastering AutoCAD 2015 and AutoCAD LT 2015", Autodesk Official Press 1st Edition, Sybex, 2015
- Cheryl Shrock, Steve Heather, "Beginning AutoCAD 2015", 2014
- J. Viscaino et al., "Printed Circuit Design with EAGLE", 2013
- Duncan, "Learning to fly with EAGLE v.6", ELEKTOR Publishing, 2013