- Attendance is mandatory in both theoretical and laboratory courses.
- Some courses may be conducted in a distance-learning basis if there is the corresponding infrastructure.
- At the end of each semester there is an examination session lasting two weeks. The student who fails in one or more courses is required to repeat the corresponding courses. Repetition courses do not extend the maximum time of study.
- The curriculum, which will determine the start and end dates of each semester, the start and end dates of the examination session, the timetable, the examination schedule, will be distributed to students at the beginning of each semester.
- The M.Sc. program leads to self-financing and resources from tuition fees of graduate students.
- The tuition fees is 3,000 Euros.
- Applicants selected to attend pay 500 EuroS for the registration and the remaining amount in installments.