Its purpose is to provide advanced training in new technologies, relating to computing and information systems and their industrial applications, and to familiarize students with research in these areas. In particular the objectives of the Master’s program are summarized as follows:
- To provide students with general and specific knowledge in the analysis, design and development of advanced computer systems.
- Students to acquire specialized knowledge in a wide range of new computing technologies and their use in industrial applications.
- To provide students with the ability to monitor and understand the technological challenges.
- To prepare students for professional careers in the fields of new technologies related to computer systems and their applications.
- To develop the research culture.
- Students to combine and develop specialized knowledge in new technologies for their participation in a research team.
- To prepare students for professional careers in the fields of new technologies related to computer systems and applications.